Thursday, October 23, 2008

Obama and the Murder of the Innocent

Today, my wife had me listen to a Focus on the Family program which featured a very special guest. She is an abortion survivor who became a Christian and now goes around the world proclaiming the evils of abortion. Her name is Gianna Jessen and she says that because of her attempted abortion she now has the "gift of cerebral palsy."

Just remember folks, when you vote on November 4, Obama voted 4 times, that's right, I said 4 times against legislation that would make it illegal to provide medical care to babies that survive a botched abortion. The liberals talk about the mother's rights, what about the baby's rights

There is a well written article by Jill Stanek of World Net Daily entitled: Gianna Jessen: Above Obama's pay grade. Just click the link to read the article. In my next post I'm going to post a couple of videos from YouTube of Gianna telling her story. It is unbelievable and I think you'll be very moved.

God bless

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment