Wednesday, April 30, 2008

View This Video If You Dare!

I was on the website called GodTube.com when I came across the following video. Its a sermon given by a young preacher, Paul David Washer, at a youth conference in 2002. He is right on the money. If you want to hear what true Biblical preaching really is, give this video a look.

I can only promise you one thing. If you're used to and enjoy the watered down, feel good about me, fluff gospel proclaimed from the pulpits of most American churches - get ready to be offended. For those of you, like me, who enjoy real Biblical preaching, you'll enjoy this. Its about 50 minutes long so grab yourself a cup of your favorite beverage, sit back and prepare to have your conscience pricked. I wish every church in America could see and hear this video.

God bless

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment